Romantic Camping Getaways
Valentine’s Day is coming up again and I am sure you are thinking about celebrating it in some romantic way. Going out to a restaurant is nice, chocolates and flowers are nice, too, but aren’t you tired of all the same things every year. So why not shake things up a little this year and take your family camping.
I can hear you saying that camping is a lot of work and not at all romantic. Why do you think so? Here are some reasons why it can be the most romantic thing to do, weather permitting:
- You can get away with your sweetie for a bit longer than dinner time, and if you take kids with you, you won’t have to pay the sitter.
- Cook up some great meal right over the hot coals. Use Dutch oven for the ease of it. Share a glass of wine.
- Bring some chocolate with you and melt it in your s’mores.
- Put your kids to bed and cozy up by the real campfire. Nothing is more romantic under the stars.
- If it gets cold share a sleeping bag. It is guaranteed to make you hot.
- Save money by not staying at a hotel and eating out. All guys will like the idea.
- Watch a sunset or the stars together. Oh, how romantic!